Day 8 -- Words that Stick

I'm as happy as a poet who found a box of word magnets from Nifty Thrifty for a dollar. 

They came in an unlabeled container, so part of the fun was discovering there was a theme to the collection: dog lover.  

My fragmented sentences got colorful, and made me glad, for now, that my kids can't read. 

I am glad my husband can read. When these new refrigerator magnets caught his eye, I was in the kitchen. The man I love has the best belly laughs. The ones he laughed the hardest at are not pictured here. 

"Get new magnets, but keep the old. Together they are solid gold!"

Comments

  1. I had completely forgotten about "magnetic poetry." So I just dug out my "portable magnetic-poetic tool kit." I believe I might spend a little playtime with it today. - Gerry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment