Summer Solstice List

I feel a list coming on.

Ancient list
I successfully completed the June 21 Day Poetry Challenge with Holly Wren Spaulding. Here's what she's up to:
Lost Lexicon Gallery Exhibit of poetry happening now in Leland
Poet rescues nature words from dictionary's trash heap More about Lost Lexicon
If August Her latest book


Other books I've been enjoying lately:

And Sarah His Wife by Christina Diane Campbell
Family Stories from the Attic (Now in Hardcover) edited by Christi Craig and Lisa Rivero
Proud Flesh by Nancy Parshall
H Is for Hawk by Helen Macdonald
Eucalypt: a Tanka Journal Issue 22 edited by Julie Thorndyke
Poached Is Not an Option by Carol Wobig

Support the Artists and Farmers and Community Building:

Consider a donation to Crosshatch Center for Art and Ecology towards their annual match campaign, which runs until July 1.


Mental Health Update:

Mine's been something more of a challenge in the past 7 months.
I am realizing that I have been more quiet about it because of this.
So, when I'm feeling good, I'm all about advocating to help fight stigma.
When I'm not feeling great, I feel more vulnerable.
I'm quiet about it because I don't know what more to say.
I don't feel very much like the badass that I do when I am feeling well.











Comments